EQ

How can scientists most effectively reduce the anthropogenic effects dealt to the ocean?

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Young Scientists Symposium

So, a while ago, Elijah and I got the privilege of speaking at the Cabrillo Marine Aquarium's Young Scientists Symposium.
The aquarium asked its young researchers to speak in front of the aquarium's sponsors, and fellow scientists, about a research project that they did. I spoke about the difference in the amount of zooplankton found in the LA harbor, versus the amount of zooplankton found in the Cabrillo outer beach.Speaking at the symposium was a HUGE honor, because the staff felt like our projects were good enough to present to the people that funded the aquarium, and I felt really lucky that they asked me to speak.

This is a picture of me, and a few other researchers in the Aquatic Nursery.

This is a link of the powerpoint I used for my presentation.
YSS Presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment